Serving Professional Athletes since 1979
At Webster Orthopedics, our sports medicine physicians and physical therapists take a team approach in helping you return to your favorite sports and activities. Our goal is to get you back in the game.
- Dr. Kendrick E. Lee serves as a hand consultant for the Oakland Raiders
- Maggi Cary, Director of Physical Therapy at Webster Orthopedics, was a physical therapy consultant for the Golden State Warriors for over 22 years
- Dr. Stephen Viess is a team physician for Granada High School
- Webster Orthopedics served as the Orthopedic Team Physicians for the Oakland Athletics Baseball Team for 31-years.
- Dr. Rebecca Demorest is a team physician for the Oakland Strokes Rowing Club and a medical consultant for The Bentley School
- Dr. Hany Elrashidy is a team physician for San Ramon Valley High School.
We Not Only Treat Athletes, We Are Athletes
Many of Webster Orthopedics’ physicians and staff know sports first hand from participation in various sports; we know how important it is to get you back in the game and the activities you love.
- Dr. Kendrick E. Lee – Cross-Country/Alpine/Telemark Skier, Snowboarder, Cyclist, Hiker
- Dr. Michael D. Tseng – Runner, Alpine Skier
- Rebecca A. Demorest, M.D., F.A.A.P. – Collegiate Rower, Runner, Swimming and Golf
- Maggi Cary, PT, NASM‐PES – Black Belt in Taekwondo
- Elizabeth "Liz" Sakaldasis, MA, OTR/L, CHT, CAE – Runner, Soccer Player, Snowboarder
- Julie Choate, MPT – College Gymnast
- Valerie Petroni, Call Center Manager – Softball
- Karissa Cassina, MRI/PT Receptionist – Snowboarder, Scuba Diver
- Dr. Thomas W. Peatman – Skier, Runner
- Chrissy Barlow, Patient Care Coordinator / Surgery Scheduler – Snowboarder
- Lisa Yee, OTR/L, CHT, LAc, DAOM – Cyclist in the annual Cinderella Classic