Serving Professional Athletes since 1979
At Webster Orthopedics, our sports medicine physicians and physical therapists take a team approach in helping you return to your favorite sports and activities. Our goal is to get you back in the game.
- Maggi Cary, Director of Physical Therapy at Webster Orthopedics, was a physical therapy consultant for the Golden State Warriors for over 22 years
- Webster Orthopedics served as the Orthopedic Team Physicians for the Oakland Athletics Baseball Team for 31-years.
- Dr. Hany Elrashidy is a team physician for San Ramon Valley High School.
We Not Only Treat Athletes, We Are Athletes
Many of Webster Orthopedics’ physicians and staff know sports first hand from participation in various sports; we know how important it is to get you back in the game and the activities you love.
- Maggi Cary, PT, NASM‐PES – Black Belt in Taekwondo
- Valerie Petroni, Call Center Manager – Softball
- Karissa Cassina, MRI/PT Receptionist – Snowboarder, Scuba Diver
- Dr. Thomas W. Peatman – Skier, Runner
- Chrissy Barlow, Patient Care Coordinator / Surgery Scheduler – Snowboarder
- Lisa Yee, OTR/L, CHT, LAc, DAOM – Cyclist in the annual Cinderella Classic