Administrative Assistant (San Ramon, Administrative Office)
At Webster Orthopedics we offer a positive and professional work environment. We are always looking for qualified professionals to join our team and offer competitve compensation and benefits packages.
Webster Orthopedics is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide support to our Senior Management team, including the CEO, HR Director, EMR Manager, and Administrative Services Manager. This position will be based in our business office in San Ramon.
Webster is a fast paced, high volume environment. Flexibility, a can-do attitude, and the desire to take responsibility for a variety of tasks will be a must. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication, and strong MS Word and Excel skills.
The Admin Assistant must also have a high degree of discretion as you will be exposed to highly sensitive and confidential information. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a highly valued member of the management team and is willing to roll up their sleeves and help out wherever needed.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative and project support to the Senior Management team.
- Assist with new hire orientations and process new hires into our HRIS and other systems
- Utilize HRIS and Payroll reporting features and MS Excel to produce reports on overtime, salaries and other data
- Train employees on our electronic medical records system.
- Sit at the front desk and perform all front desk reception duties (greeting visitors, accepting packages)
- Scan and maintain Personnel files and other HR and Corporate documents
- Maintain employee data in Paychex HRIS system, Benetrac, and TLO
- Plan and execute office parties and other employee appreciation events
- Maintain the office kitchen and general office supplies