Shawn Lies, PA-C
Physician Assistant to:
“I actively help fulfill our goal, which is to help you return to an active, healthy lifestyle.”
- Board-Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Undergraduate, Bachelor of Science in Biology, Kansas State University
- Graduate, Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Wichita State University
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
As a Physician Assistant, I am privileged to have a part in a patient’s successful treatment and outcome.
In collaboration with Dr. Roth, I am trained to evaluate, diagnose, and treat our patients through non-operative and operative techniques. As your PA, I place a tremendous amount of importance on patient education. We focus to carefully explain your treatment options to help make you feel comfortable and confident about your individual condition or injury.
Dr. Roth and I want to make sure that you leave well-informed and are confident with your visit. I welcome your questions or concerns regarding your orthopedic condition. I look forward to meeting with you!