Kathleen A. Geier, D.N.P.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Orthopedic Urgent Care
"I value communication with my patients as the first step in the diagnosis and treatment of their orthopedic conditions. It is a privilege to participate in their return to optimum health."
- Board-Certified, Orthopaedic Nurse, Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Board
- Registered Nurse, First Assistant, University of California, Los Angeles
- Board-Certified, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, American Nurses Credentialing Center
Kathleen received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Point Loma University in San Diego, California, and earned two Masters of Science degrees in Nursing. She completed her Doctorate in Nursing Practice at Samuel Merritt University with a focus on Primary Care Orthopedics.
As a family nurse practitioner, Kathleen evaluates, diagnoses, and treats various orthopedic injuries and conditions. She places a high value on communicating with her patients, believing strongly that by understanding each patient’s story, she can better serve their healthcare needs.
Kathleen enjoys spending time with her husband and traveling to visit their six adult children.
- Jackson Orthopaedic Foundation: A non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with orthopaedic conditions through research, education and outreach
- Webster's Kathleen A. Geier, N.P. "Takes Nursing to New Levels"