Elizabeth "Liz" Sakaldasis, MA, OTR/L, CHT, CAE
“My objective is to work with my patients to return to a full life of work, rest and play, while putting the FUN back in FUNctional”
- Registered/Licensed OT in CA with PAM and HTC credentials
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Certified Associate Ergonomist (CAE)
- ASHT (American Society of Hand Therapists)
- NCHTA (Northern California Hand Therapy Association)
- BAER (Bay Area Ergonomics Roundtable)
Liz Sakaldasis is an Occupational Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist who is currently working on our Berkeley Wellness Team. She is a self described “Air Force Brat” who has grown up all over the US.
She received her BA from San Francisco State University in Clinical Psychology in 1993 (Magna Cum Laude) and her MA in Occupational Therapy in 1996 (Cum Laude) from the University of Southern California.
Liz has 17 years of experience in Hand Therapy and Ergonomics. She has a love of crafts and games and will often try to use these in her treatment sessions and when setting up Home Exercise or Activity programs with her patients.
When not working, she enjoys playing competitive soccer, trail running with her dog (Gingerbelle,) hiking all over the Bay Area, attending Burningman and spending quality time with her husband and son.