Andrew Hou, M.D.
- Interventional Spine
- Nonsurgical Neck and Low Back Conditions
- Degenerative, Bulging or Herniated Discs
- Sciatica or Radicular Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Nerve Pain
- Facet Joint Arthritis
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Tailbone Pain or Coccydynia
“I use the latest minimally invasive techniques to return patients to an active lifestyle.”
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Berkeley
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia
- Internship: Internal Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital System
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital System
- Fellowship: Interventional Pain Medicine, VCU Spine Center at Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital
Dr. Hou is a fellowship-trained, board-certified interventional spine physician who specializes in the nonsurgical treatment of neck and back disorders. He utilizes percutaneous, x-ray guided procedures to evaluate and treat painful spinal disorders.
Prior to joining Webster Orthopedics, Dr. Hou founded and developed multiple Interventional Spine Care Centers in Virginia and had the honor of receiving the “Best Bedside Manner” award, voted on by patients.
Dr. Hou grew up in the Bay Area. He enjoys an active lifestyle including Goruck and Tough Mudder obstacle endurance events, training in martial arts, playing paintball with his children, and running Disney races with his wife.