Call for an appointment: 1-800-943-8099
To apply for a position, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@websterorthopedics.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
This role is responsible for the overall assessment, planning, implementation, and operation of clinic activity, including administrative direction and supervision of all non-physician staff in the clinic.
The ideal candidate must be patient care focused, with the desire to build a strong, cohesive clinical team to deliver exceptional customer service to our patients. A focus during the first 6-12 months will be on determining best practices to improve efficiency in the clinic.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
• Maintain a patient care environment of superior quality and service
• Manage staff, including scheduling, training, evaluating performance, and making hiring
• Serve as patient advocate and resolve concerns timely
• Work collaboratively with our physicians and the management team to ensure the practice runs
• Utilize Centricity to input new patient data and schedule appointments. This includes extensive
• Schedule patient appointments based upon physician availability and patient preference.
• Verify insurance information on patients and input information in Centricity EMR.
• Workers’ compensation insurance verification and authorization.
• Utilize email and other resources to communicate with patients and distribute new patient
• Perform other similar or related duties as necessary including Operator, facilitation of Clinic
•Deliver excellent customer service
• Provide post op maintenance per physician instruction, i.e. Suture, dressing and cast removal
• Charge entry
• Insurance registration
• Answering patient calls and voicemails and triaging accordingly
• Obtaining prior authorization for outside testing
• Completion of disability forms
• Processing pharmacy callbacks according to strict physician protocols
• Clean exam rooms and work stations
• Autoclave instruments
• Ability to commute between offices
•Applying and removing casts
•Knowledge of EMR system helpful
San Ramon - Administrative Office
Webster Orthopedics is seeking an Operations Director to manage the daily operation of our medical offices. We are a growing practice with 17 physicians and 5 clinic locations throughout the East San Francisco Bay area.
• Plan therapy programs for musculoskeletal patients including posture, gait, range of motion,
• Administer appropriate physical agents given patients' medical histories and therapist's
• Direct and aid patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-educations and functional
• Perform manual therapy techniques
• Perform therapeutic exercises with and without equipment
• Document patient care including daily visits, short & long term goals , and patient progress
• Evaluate, record and report patient progress for review by physicians and insurance