X-Ray Technologist ~ East Bay
Webster Orthopedics is seeking an X-Ray Technologist for our East Bay clinics. This is a full-time, benefited position that will travel between our Dublin, Oakland and San Ramon clinics.
The technologist will perform all procedures related to operating radiology equipment to produce clinically diagnostic x-ray films, as directed by our physicians. Requires a valid California state license in radiology.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with enthusiasm and a willingness to be flexible. Must have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate well with physicians, staff and patients.
Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare patients for radiographic exams and instruct them regarding procedures
- Position patients and equipment for x-rays and set appropriate exposure factors
- Follow standards and protocols set by Webster physicians
- Input patient data, view, edit and send images digitally
- Input x-ray charges into an EMR account and keep all appropriate documentation
- Create radiology reports for all patients who have had an x-ray exam
- Print films for physicians and burn CD's for patients
- Take initiative to assist other staff members when the radiology department is slow.
"We" at Webster Would Love to Have You Join Our Team!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume & cover letter to HR@websterorthopedics.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.