Workers Compensation Biller ~ San Ramon
Webster Orthopedics is seeking a full-time Patient Billing Representative for our business office in San Ramon. This position will focus primarily on workers compensation claims.
This position is responsible for ensuring that Webster Orthopedics is properly reimbursed for the services rendered by our physicians and staff to workers compensation patients.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, with a strong work ethic. Must have at least one year of experience in medical office administration or billing. Knowledge of workers compensation, CPT & ICD10 codes or surgery protocols is a plus, but is not required.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Investigating, analyzing and following-up on overdue claims for payment
• Working assigned AR each month, with a focus on 120+ aged accounts
• Writing appeal letters for denied and/or unpaid claims
• Investigating, analyzing and making recommendations on credit balance accounts
• Efficiently initiating and responding to telephone, mail, and fax inquiries from patients, insurance carriers, interdepartmental employees and others
• Responding to all correspondence within 7 days of receipt, or within 24 hours for urgent items
The position is a representative of Webster Orthopedics to payors and patients, and is expected to function at the highest level of customer service, proficiency and professionalism.
"We" at Webster Would Love to Have You Join Our Team!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume & cover letter to HR@websterorthopedics.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.