Physician Assistant ~ Orthopedic Urgent Care
Webster Orthopedics is opening a brand new Bone & Joint Urgent Care in downtown Oakland. We are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to play a key role in making this clinic a success! This is an opportunity to work closely with Webster’s physicians to build a new clinic from the ground up and provide Webster’s exceptional patient care within an urgent care setting.
Our Urgent Care center is expected to open in July this year and will treat musculoskeletal conditions only on a walk-in, urgent care model. Hours are expected to be Monday-Friday, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM. The urgent care PA will play an important role in helping us to establish this new practice model within Webster, and will be a primary provider within the clinic when it opens. Prior experience in an urgent care setting is preferred.
• Evaluates, diagnoses, and treats orthopedic conditions
• Works autonomously, but maintains a close working relationship with Webster’s physicians.
• Provides exceptional medical care to patients with musculoskeletal conditions and ensures that all of Webster’s patients “Experience Excellence”.
• Communicates care options to patients and families in a friendly and accessible fashion
• Manages medical records within our EMR system
• Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
• Current certification by the NCCPA
• Active California Physician Assistant license with no restrictions
• Orthopedic and/or Urgent Care experience preferred
To apply for this position, please submit your resume & cover letter to HR@websterorthopedics.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.