Physical Therapist ~ San Ramon
Webster Orthopedics is looking for a Physical Therapist for our Sports Physical Therapy center in San Ramon. This is a full time position, with hours Monday-Friday.
This position provides direct patient care to pre-op, post-op and non-surgical patients with physical disabilities and/or functional limitations in an outpatient clinic setting. A significant part of the patient population is school aged athletes (primarily adolescent through college aged) in need of sports focused physical therapy.
The successful candidate will have a focus in orthopedic physical therapy. Must be a team player with enthusiasm and a drive to provide exceptional care. This position requires exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate with physicians, staff and patients. Current Physical Therapy License is required. Previous experience in sports medicine/sports PT is a plus.
Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
• Plan therapy programs for musculoskeletal patients including posture, gait, range of motion, muscle testing, specific extremity and spinal segmental motion, biomechanical analysis of functional activities, ergonomic analysis, and other relevant assessments.
• Administer appropriate physical agents given patients' medical histories and therapist's knowledge of indications and contra-indications
• Direct and aid patients in active and passive exercises, muscle re-educations and functional training.
• Perform manual therapy techniques
• Perform therapeutic exercises with and without equipment
• Document patient care including daily visits, short & long term goals , and patient progress
Evaluate, record and report patient progress for review by physicians and insurance representatives
To apply for this position, please submit your resume & cover letter to HR@websterorthopedics.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.