Occupational/Hand Therapy Aide ~ Oakland
Webster Orthopedics is seeking an Occupational/Hand Therapy Aide for our hand therapy clinic in Oakland. This position is responsible for assisting the occupational therapist in the treatment of hand therapy patients and maintaining the corresponding documentation and medical records.
The ideal candidate for this position must be a team player and willing to learn and grow in a fast paced clinical setting. Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining a clean, well-organized clinic: wiping tables, organizing supplies, maintaining laundry, putting equipment away.
• Welcoming patients, setting up equipment for treatment and taking patients off of equipment.
• Instructing or supervising stretches and exercises (per request of therapist).
• Delivering physical agent modalities (PAMS) as instructed by the therapist
• Assembling patient charts and prepping forms for documentation.
• Use of the computer to schedule appointments and reference charts.
The successful candidate will have a background in human anatomy & physiology and be familiar with the standard concepts, practices and procedures within occupational therapy. Must have exceptional customer service skills and be able to communicate with physicians, staff and patients.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@websterorthopedics.com , with "Hand Therapy Aide" in the subject line.